Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh goodness...

I had such a productive day today! I finally bound my sampler/niece's quilt. *Happy Dance Time!* I love the gray polka dots I used. It gives the quilt a final note.

I also started cutting the 2.5" strips I'll need for my friend's triple irish chain quilt. My daughter and I had a very eventful trip to the quilt shop yesterday. I bought about 15 fat quarters in yellow, lime, and aqua, and a yard and a half of solid white to start with.

And now, I see there's a Swoon along at I'm a Ginger Monkey. And I may have said I'd Swoon, too. Eek! It's supposed to be semi casual, with a block a week, but I'm doing 16 blocks instead of 9, so I'm not sure if that means I should be working harder and faster or since I'm a beginner, it means do what I can when I can. I'll decide as I go along, I guess. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment